Call for papers
As it is established practice ONDM will focus on cutting-edge, state-of-the-art research in optical networking, as well as topics relating optical networking to the other areas and disciplines, such as integration of optical and wireless networks or the role of optical network for the future Internet design.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Optical networks performance modeling
- Optical networks for future Internet design
- Optical networks control and management
- Energy efficiency in optical networks
- Novel architectures for optical routers and switches
- Optical networks to support cloud computing
- Optical access networks design and protocols
- Economic analysis of optical networks
- High speed optical LANs and Gigabit Ethernet
- Field trials, new applications and experiments
- Convergence of optical and wireless access networks
- Security and privacy in optical networks
Authors are encouraged to submit full papers describing original, previously unpublished research results, not currently under review by another conference or journal, addressing state-of-the-art research and development in the area of optical network design and modeling.
Author guidelines and submission instructions
Paper submissions should not exceed 6 pages in double-column IEEE proceedings style. All papers must exactly fulfill the IEEE publication requirements in the final submitted version.
Authors must submit their papers as a PDF file through EDAS. Before submitting their papers to the EDAS website, authors must ensure that the manuscripts perfectly match the IEEE requirements. For paper templates and further instructions, please refer to the IEEE Author Digital Toolbox.
Download the PDF leaflet for this page